I AM TEACHING 1-1 & 2-1 COURSES IN CORNWALL WITH THOROUGH CROSS INFECTION PROCEDURES IN PLACE. IF THIS STYLE OF LEARNING SUITS YOU BETTER, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO BOOK YOUR PERSONALISED TRAINING DAY.
April 22, 2022
Blue Lotus Therapy Centre,
Scorrier House Workshops,
Redruth TR16 5AU
* Learn innovative, progressive & advanced specialist techniques to connect with compassion
* Improve communication and fulfil unmet needs with practical tools & skills
* Explore ways of communicating and easing anxiety and reducing medication needs through nuturing touch.
* Provide meaningful engagement through truly “person centred” & “holistic” approaches
* Increase confidence & competence working in this field
* For qualified bodywork therapists, carers, family, friends & dementia professionals
For more details on course content, please see frequently asked questions.
1-1 training may be preferable because you would like a personal touch, 1-1 is your preferred style of learning or one of the planned dates does not suit you. 1-1 training provides you with flexibilty of training to suit your specific needs and goals. Please click on the 1-1 training button. It is a good idea to get in touch 1st so that you can confirm a date that is suitable for us both. You can book one-toone training here or by contacting Nicolle by email
After successfully completing the course, either in a group or 1-1, qualified therapists will gain CPD points with one or more of the professional bodies. Carers and other professionals will receive a certificate of attendance.
‘The course was far wider than just massage and I have been trying things out with the dementia people in one of the care homes I visit with remarkable results. One lady who just sits and does not interact with anyone happily told us all about the war and what Windsor was like when she was a young girl’ JC, Massage Therapist, Fleet, Hants
“An opportunity to learn how to enable people who have dementia feel comfortable about having massage & nurturing touch, learning specialist techniques that reflect understanding the world from your client or loved one’s perspective.”