I enjoy travelling, so am prepared to come to you if you cannot attend a course. I am very happy to discuss how I can bring the training to you.
Please feel free to contact me to discuss a quotation regarding costs & expenses.
If you wish to arrange for a group of people to come together in a venue near you, again please feel free to contact me.
I provide flexible training courses and will adapt content to suit your needs, where possible, whether at your place of work, or other venue of your choice.
Massage can be a beneficial form of non verbal & compassionate communication for personal carers, friends, family, professional carers, nurses, dementia link & liason professionals, physiotherapists, other therapists & anyone who wishes to improve the life of someone who lives with dementia. I like to ensure everyone finishes their training feeling confident they can take away immediately useable new skills they can implement practically & sensitively.
We all need support in the work we do and isolation can occur easily. As professionals we need to take responsibility for our health physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, especially if we are dealing with sensitive cases or dealing with life limiting illness or end of life care. I truly believe we need to take care of ourselves so we can look after and enable our clients better.
- consultancy service for individuals, whether you be a therapist, professional or wish to improve life for a loved one
- one-to-one advice, guidance and training
- supervision to colleagues and trainees concerning their training and practice.
As well as general guidance, this service specialises in the areas of:
- Post course attendance – need to pick a brain, bounce an idea, confidence building, building your business
- Massaging People who live with dementia
- Caring for people who have dementia
- Massaging People who have additional needs
Presentations and Talks:
- I enjoy delivering presentations, talks and workshops.